HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM ON FIFTEEN CITIES
If you need to return or exchange an item, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you. Each seller on Fifteen Cities manages their own orders, and makes decisions about cancellations, refunds, and returns.
HOW DO REFUNDS AND RETURNS WORK?
Sellers aren’t required to accept returns, exchanges, or provide a refund unless stated in their Terms and Conditions. Go to the shop’s homepage and click on “Terms And Conditions” to view the shop’s policies.
If the seller is willing to accept this return, be sure to settle on the details in a message before returning the item:
- Where you should send the return
- What time frame does the seller wish to receive the return
- Who will be responsible for the cost of return shipping, if not written in the shop’s policies
- What shipping method to use
If the seller doesn’t allow refunds or returns, you may be able to open a case by sending an email to [email protected]. The email must include your reason for opening a case and then the supporting details.
Cases can be opened if:
- You never receive your order
- Your order wasn’t as it was described on Fifteen Cities
Each seller on Fifteen Cities is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Policies vary from shop to shop.
Before making a purchase, you should review the shop’s Terms And Conditions. You can find the shop’s Terms And Conditions on their shop homepage.
I CHECKED OUT AS A GUEST
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your order to get help.
- Open your email inbox.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order.
- Find your Order Number.
- Sign in or create a Fifteen Cities account.
- Using your Order Number, you can contact the seller for help via the “Get Support” button on their store page.
IF YOU STILL NEED HELP
If you messaged the seller and you didn’t receive the help you need, please reach out to us using the form below and we’d be happy to help.
"*" indicates required fields