Amber Musk with Oud is a dark brown soap bar color evoking the feeling of a cozy evening by the fire. Our vegan aromatherapy body bars are imported from Aleppo, Syria and come in six scents. Aleppo Laurel Soap is considered to be one of the purest artisanal soaps ever made. The essential oil scents are refreshingly earthy and steeped in Syria’s history and culture.
SCENT: Warm and woodsy
SCENT STRENGTH: Fragrant
- Imported from Syria and hand packaged in California
- Made with olive oil, laurel oil, black seed oil, water, lye and Amber essential oil
- Moisturizes and nourishes without drying out skin
- Soap bars take one full year to make
- Good for sensitive or eczema prone skin
- Plant based, no artificial colors, dyes or fragrances, gluten free
- Can be used on the body, face and hair or to shave
- Bar Dimensions – 3.25” x 2.25” x 1.25” / 6 oz.Includes a history of Aleppo Soap Card
- Available in six unique Arabesque scents
*Handmade by artisans, slight variations in color and texture may occur.
Aleppo laurel soap is named after the city in which it was first made – Aleppo, Syria. The centuries-old formula is revered by people from all over the world for its soothing benefits and all natural ingredients. Laurel oil is considered Syria’s “green gold,” every year the soap is manufactured from November to March after the olives and laurel berry fruit have been collected from the trees and turned into oil. Eachsoap bar takes one year to make.
Hassen has been in the laurel soap business since 1984, and has persevered despite the lack of resources due to the war in Syria. Connecting his artisanal soaps to a global market helps strengthen the local farming community and contribute to Syria’s economic development. Upon arrival to our warehouse in LA, the soaps are individually packaged by hand and distributed across the U.S. Each soap purchase supports the advancement of artisan entrepreneurs, both in the U.S. and the Middle East.